The Missions Leadership minor prepares young people for a life of service in the harvest fields of the world through linguistics, discipleship, and missionary skills training.
- To accomplish the Great Commission in our generation by producing prepared laborers.
- To provide personal growth and preparation opportunities.
- To nurture faith regarding God’s promises of an abundant harvest field and world-wide revival.
- To equip students for effective discipleship on the mission field.
- To prepare each student to be a true gospel laborer.