The Elementary Education minor is designed to prepare young ladies to effectively teach on the elementary level in the church, school, and home settings, transferring practical revival living to the next generation.
- To nurture a deeply rooted faith in God’s promises regarding child training.
- To develop a solid foundation of biblical educational philosophy and methodology.
- To develop the pedagogical skills necessary for teaching in each subject and grade level
- To gain experience under teachers committed to revival discipleship.
- To equip with the necessary tools for effective discipleship ministry.