The Secondary Education minor and major will equip young men for leadership in educational ministry and equip young ladies for discipleship ministry while developing the particular pedagogical skills necessary for teaching at the middle-school and secondary levels.
- To nurture a deeply rooted faith in God’s promises regarding child training.
- To develop a solid foundation of biblical educational philosophy and methodology.
- To develop the pedagogical skills necessary for teaching in each subject and grade level
- To gain experience under teachers committed to revival discipleship.
- To equip with the necessary tools for effective discipleship ministry.