WIND AND BRASS CLINIC
Wind and brass players of all levels are invited to participate in an exciting 3-day camp on August 9-11, 2017. Instructors include Mike Foster, Daniel J. Van Gelderen, and other area instructors. Students will get to participate in private lessons, ensembles, technique training, sight-reading training, and participation in the Finale Concert on Friday!
- Camp Dates: August 9-11, 2017
- Camp Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.
- Camp Costs
- $170 Option - includes dormitory, meals, and tuition.
- $110 Option - includes meals and tuition.
- Note: Student who participated in the Youth Development Music Festival may participate for free.
The Brass and Winds Clinic is a division of the Spectacular Strings Camp